Content Managed Systems allows the user to change and update the written content and images within a website with ease. The website is a chance for a company or organisation to showcase their abilities and communicate with potential clients, current customers, and stakeholders. It is important to get your CMS right as it is often the first impression that someone gets of your business.
e4k is an advanced open source CMS website design and development company from Birmingham, we make website personalised to meet your requirements.
Our technology allows you to manage and control within the website, without any need for technical training. CMS is a computer application that allows the clients to transfer any new substance or altering the prevailing content effortlessly with no specialised training.
- A CMS website can help you to scale your website and digital advertising efforts
- With a CMS website “the client” is the one in control. The client can easily standardise the website and make it user-friendly
- Using a CMS is as easy as using a Word page, just type content and save it. After which the site is updated automatically by CMC software
- A simple content management system (article) provides an interface to upload graphics to the library without doing any coding
- CMS gives better site navigation, which increases the referrals through SEO
- Easy to create user interface pages with videos, images, and audios
- CMS allows creating templates instead of adding new pages
- CMS performs global changes that you can easily make changes all over the website without updating individually. If you want to update a header image, logo, or your phone number, it will update throughout all pages
5 Main Reasons to choose CMS
- Creates Workflow – CMS allows building the workflow as part of the enterprise CMS platform where people can view, share and approve drafts of content instantly
- Easy updating of your site – With CMS you can update your site according to your terms. You can make your site more dynamic and more valuable to the visitors
- Continued support – CMS will provide users with frequent upgrades and training tools on how to use the new functionality
- Mobile Friendly – The CMS routinely scales your site to suit tablets, smaller browser home windows, and mobile devices
- SEO Friendly – Most CMS will include tools for SEO, marketing, e-mail advertising, social media advertising, and blogging
CMS websites also allow customers to create occasion registration varieties and retailer member information.
Get in touch today for more information or to book your free consultation: 0121 66 66 534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our services click on the links below: