SEO at e4k Digital Agency
e4k Digital Agency offers affordable organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as a monthly paid service. We rank companies locally, nationally and internationally, depending on your business model.
We offer a FREE SEO AUDIT (No purchase and no obligation) of your website. Call us: 0121 66 66 534 Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on our Contact Page (Remember to include your URL).
We can usually spot some quick wins for you to improve your website’s performance on Google and other search engines. If you then want us to fix the issues we’d be delighted to offer our services. We work on a month to month contract with one month’s notice. We ask that you commit to us for 3-6 months to see the improvements our changes will provide but this is entirely up to you.
What is SEO
SEO is not simply about getting you ranked on Google (and other search engines) for the terms you want to be found for. It’s also about driving relevant traffic to your website and making sure your website is best set up to convert those visitors to customers.
Many people don’t understand what SEO is all about, so below we explain a bit more about it and what we do for our clients.
Essentially we’re giving away all our trade secrets but we know the truth is that most clients do not have the time or the patience to carry out the processes and that is where we step in.
What is organic SEO?
Organic search engine optimisation, or SEO for short, refers to the methods used to obtain a better ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs) without resorting to paying Google for Ads.
Organic Search: This is a method of entering one or more words into a search engine. The results of the search appear on search engine results pages ranked according to the relevance to the terms entered.
Google uses complicated algorithms to decide the order of ranking. It takes into account many factors which SEO analysts have learned about and they use this knowledge to make the website more likely to rank higher.
The algorithms are periodically updated by Google and are getting more and more intelligent as time goes by. SEO analysts have to keep up-to-date with the changes and adjust their work accordingly.
Difference between organic and paid search?
Organic is based on natural rankings determined by search engine algorithms and optimised with various SEO practices.
Paid search results (PPC) – this is where you pay for the website to be displayed on search engine results pages, usually at the top, when someone types a specific keyword (search term).
If you are a new start-up it takes a while for organic SEO to kick in and that is why we advise a PPC campaign to help promote your business.
Book a free SEO analysis of your website or a free SEO consultation by calling 0121 66 66 534 or email: email@example.com (USA companies make contact here.)
SEO by e4k Digital Agency
e4k Digital Agency is an SEO agency in Birmingham, UK, and California USA, that offers the best SEO service to clients which meet Google guidelines including all the latest algorithm updates.
SEO can be broken down into 3 distinct parts:
- On-page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
Ethical SEO solutions
e4k focuses on ethical SEO (white hat tactics) starting with the foundations of good on-page optimisation. We use quality techniques such as keyword optimisation for the page title, descriptions, URL structures, semantic keyword relevancy, content optimisation and more. These are valid techniques recognised by the search engines to beat your competitors to the 1st page.
Organic SEO best practices
Below are some tips on how organic SEO can work for you.
Tip 1: SEO Keywords Research
We might think we know what people search for but there is a lot of information out there to help us hone in on the best keywords for your business.
- Add the Keywords Everywhere extension to Chrome or Firefox and see the monthly search volume as well as alternative suggestions
- You can use the Ubersuggest tool as it’s free (Other tools are available)
- Use Google keyword tool – if you enter a keyword in suggestions, they will list bulk keyword options
- Type your main keyword in the Google search and check suggestions offered by Google in the pop-up box below your typing
- If you scroll to the bottom of a Google search results page, you can see search-related queries
- Where possible choose high search volume terms with low competition
- Select long-tail keywords (phrases which have a higher number of words and are more likely to be looking for your products/services ) to yield you more traffic and conversion
Tip 2: High-quality content
This is considered by many to be the holy grail of SEO. It is often said content is king. Your users and Google need to know what it is you are selling, that you are an expert in your field and why they should buy off you.
- Write for the user, not for Google
- Don’t oversell
- Provide actionable guidance
- Longer articles rank higher in Google
- Find the top 10 sites for your keywords, analyse those sites’ content and make your content better
Tip 3: Unique Titles and Description
- Each page should have a unique title and description
- Ensure you don’t have any duplicate content
Tip 4: Proper sitemap
- A crucial factor in SEO. Helps Google to crawl pages and index your website
- If your website is developed in WordPress, you can generate a sitemap using the Yoast plugin
- Once you have created it, you need to submit your sitemap in the Google Console
Tip 5: Website Speed
- This is a major ranking signal. Research shows that if a website loads in more than 3 seconds you will lose visitors
- Every second of delay, the chances of the user clicking the back button is increasing
- Using the Google page speed test, it guides you on how to sort out issues – https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Tip 6: Consistently add fresh content
Google loves fresh content.
- Add unique fresh content on a regular basis (blog) because this gives more authority and a higher ranking in search results
- Refresh page content and add to it on a regular basis
- Add blogs to answer questions from clients and potential clients
- Blogs allow you to show your expertise in your field
- If you’re passionate about what you do, it should be easy to write a blog about it
- Share your blogs to your social media platforms to increase traffic and spread the word
- New content and blogs inform Google that you are maintaining your website
Tip 7: Optimise images for SEO
- Images must have alt tags that relate to the keyword
- Descriptions and captions are also important
- Search engines and users will know when an image doesn’t load
- Images should be optimised using a tool such as RIOT. Large images are one of the biggest culprits for slow loading speeds.
Tip 8: Use what works for your competitors
- Spy on your competitors on their website, on social media and everywhere else
- Make sure your content is better than theirs but never copy as you will get demoted for duplicate content
- You can learn a lot of new techniques
- If you grab all the top backlinks of your competitors, then you can beat them
- Try to replicate their backlink profile and better it
- Use trusted tools like Ahrefs and Majestic
Tip 9: Highlight data on Google Console
- By highlighting, you help Google to understand the website better
- It also helps to display prices, reviews, ratings along with your rich snippet
- This also increases the chances of getting a Google knowledge card featuring the website
- You will find this option in Google Console, on the highlighter page
- Do the same thing for author, date, image, ratings, etc.
We have discussed important organic best SEO practices to gain more traffic and conversions. Organic SEO doesn’t give results overnight.
If you perform it in the right way, in the long run, then you will get to see the benefits. We ask for at least 3 months to get a website any ranking and in some case a 6 month period to get it higher up the ranking.
We always give preference to website traffic and conversion more than targeting keywords. We “SEO” the whole website and not just the pages that have your main products.
Why choose e4k SEO Services?
- We only do organic, white hat, SEO
- Experienced and expert staffs of more than 10 years experience
- Connects you to the right customers relevant to your business
- A quick turnaround
- Focuses on conversions
- Proven results
- 100% result oriented agency